Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Confused

• Hailey
  • Hailey's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Hailey
Hailey created the topic: Confused
Hi my name is Hailey and i am 17 and well i am compleatly and utterly confsed. Well Me and my boyfriend suspected i was pregnant because I had all these symptoms ya know like nausea,hightned sense of smell,darkend areolas,breast tenderness,loss of appitite,fatigue. At first we blew it off thinking it was nothing but the i left for two weeks on vaction andI just kept getting more symptoms and on june 5th i was supposed to start my period but i didn't and that was a big sign for us so we decided on the 19th when i got back we would test well i never got to test because on the 13th i got my period only it wasn't normal it was way too heavy and it stayed that way all the way untill the 17th which isn't normal because i usuall slow down on the 2nd or 3rd day of my period. And that scares me because me and my boyfriend belived i was pregnant and that i miscarried but we have no proof and all this has made me so depressed and i am asking for advice or help which ever i am really looking for answers. thank you

-Hailey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl