Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

how to tell ur parents???

• MissKirsty
9 years 4 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:how to tell ur parents???
Let us know how telling your parents goes!
What time did you take the tests? If you take a home pregnancy test first thing in the morning as soon as you get up it is the best time to get an accurate result as your urine is more concentrated.
Let us know how it turns out! :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by darkangel666_2021
darkangel666_2021 replied the topic: Re:how to tell ur parents???
I'm sure you're scared, and probably confused, but you need to tell your parents. It would be so much easier than to have them find out some other way by accident. They would probably be way more upset than if you'd told them yourself. And you need help, you need prenatal vitamins, and prenatal care, and you need your mother. Every woman who is pregnant needs her mother, especially when surrounded with special circumstances. But just remember, any choice that will be made, is yours and YOURS alone. Don't let anyone tell you they can make you have an abortion or take your baby away. You have rights sweetheart. Good luck!

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by tragicxtryst
tragicxtryst replied the topic: Re:how to tell ur parents???

This is honestly the best way to go about it. You've got to let them know you're in control of the situation, even if you're faking it just a little. It's okay to be scared, but you have to show them you're going to be responsible. It'll help them deal with it.

More
9 years 4 months ago #4 by asciomacco
asciomacco replied the topic: Re:how to tell ur parents???
well I still have not told my parents! But I have an idea of when and how to tell ! I'm going to write them an email and then go out for dinner and talk about what's going on!!! But I have taken 3 test on 3diffrenr days one was positive and two were negative !!! I done know what to do now any ideas??

More
9 years 4 months ago #5 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:how to tell ur parents???
you should probably do what everyone else says... but i wouldnt have the guts. the only way my parents knew was my mom asked if i might be prego even before i knew and i said its possible so she made me take a test. then she told my dad. all i did was cry and feel embarressed. i know.. very mature. not. i think if my mom hadnt found out then i would have just kept it a secret as long as possible until she asked. but do not do that, especially if the only way u can see a doctor is to tell your parents.

More
9 years 4 months ago #6 by pandorasbox
pandorasbox replied the topic: Re:how to tell ur parents???
It depends some women have it only for the first trimester, then there are women like my mother who had it for the whole 9 months even while she was in labor. So cross your fingers you're not like that, eating cracker in the morning before you doing anythin helps too.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl