Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i pregnant?

• MissKirsty
9 years 5 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant?
Hmm, well, you could be pregnant, implantation spotting happens at different times for different people.
Unfortunately, the best thing you can do is wait until a week after the next period is due and then take a home pregnancy test.
Good luck! Let us know how it works out!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by TSC
TSC created the topic: Am i pregnant?
Hiya,
Im 24 and i came off the injection November 2007, and been trying for a baby since with no luck.

My last period was normal however 2weeks and 3 days into my cycle i spotted for 2 days and had cramps for 3 days.
It wasn't a bleed just a pink discharge, on the first day it was quite a bit too.
But not enough to have to wear a pad.

Is this too early for imbedding pains?

I went to the doctors and they suggested ovulation. I have never had this happen before during ovulation plus i thought ovulation happens between the 10th and 15th day.

The ony other symptoms i have had is feeling nausea and light headed.:

Regards
TSC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl