Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

ER trip

• MissKirsty
9 years 5 months ago #1 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:ER trip
That could be serious, go to your personal doctor soon!
I hope that everything works out for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by jstar
jstar replied the topic: Re:ER trip
This could be something called Abruptio placenta- a tear developes between the placenta and uterus. It can be serious. You should see your OB immediately.

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by kstrawberry
kstrawberry created the topic: ER trip
I went to the ER last night because i was haaving a little bit of mauve-ish colored spotting and having some side pains. Thats the symptoms i had last time and i ended up miscarring at 10 wks. Well they did an ultrasound and found the baby had an heartbeat but they found that i have some kind of tear between implantation and my uterus. What is this? The doc didnt even take the time to explain it to me.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl