Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can i be plz reply

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:can i be plz reply
how did you go with your test?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 6 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:can i be plz reply
Ok, I'm sorry to say that I didn't really understand the dates that you gave, but I can tell you that a lot of girls experience \"implantation bleeding\", which is usually light spotting but not like a regular period.
It sounds like you might be pregnant, but take another HPT test, or maybe take a blood test.
I hope that everything works out for you! :-)

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by kasie.
kasie. replied the topic: Re:can i be plz reply
It might have been implantation bleeding, when the embryo implants into your uterus. I would take the test Thursday. Good Luck!

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by samumof2
samumof2 created the topic: can i be plz reply
hi everyone well i have been going out of my mind i keep coming back to i am then then next day i think maybe not well here is whats going on so far 24/5/08 ovulated i know this as i had an u/s we dtd the day befor that day and day after well then on the 1/6/07 light spotting stopped on the 3 nothing again so i took a test it came back negative then on the 6/6/08 started to feel sick then on th 7/7/08 threw up and have felt sick all day and again this morning couldnt have coffee till i had been up 2 hrs. i am tired all the time have headaches and just feel sick. i cant test again till thursday when i get paid so for now i am all over the place plz tell me if u had bleeding and found out u were pregnant plz plz plz help me

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl