Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

unlikely?

More
9 years 3 months ago #1 by tragicxtryst
tragicxtryst replied the topic: Re:unlikely?

I was following the thread hoping I could help you out, but it doesn't look like you need it! Congratulations, darling. I wish you the best of pregnancies. :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MissKirsty
9 years 3 months ago #2 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:unlikely?
Oh Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :-)

More
9 years 3 months ago #3 by hope1day
hope1day replied the topic: Re:unlikely?
So happy for you!

More
9 years 3 months ago #4 by AmyCat
AmyCat replied the topic: Re:unlikely?
Well just thought i'd add this in here.

I'm PREGNANT!!!

found out on sunday, at about 4:30am! soo yay, i'm about 5weeks 6days soo happy! Can't wait to make it past 3 months tho! I'm taking pregnancy test like mad just to make sure the babies still there! lol

Thank you for all your support!

xox

• MissKirsty
9 years 4 months ago #5 by MissKirsty
MissKirsty replied the topic: Re:unlikely?
Ok, good... if you had cause to be alarmed it would be if you had an unbearable pain in your lower tummy. But it doesn't sound like that's what you have, so good! :-)

If you got pregnant last month, you'd definitely be able to test on Saturday and probably get accurate results. But if you got pregnant this month it's too soon. (Of course, it never hurts to test, right? ;-) )

Good luck! :-)

More
9 years 4 months ago #6 by AmyCat
AmyCat replied the topic: Re:unlikely?
My period isnt due till about the 23rd, thats kinda why i think its not going to happen this month :(
The sharp pains were more like sharp pokes, kinda hard to find the right words for them, but probably closer to sharp pokes then painful.

Thought im kinda hoping that maybe i got pregnant last month and i was one of those rare people that had a normalish period... it did end 3-4 days early... so one can but hope?

Do you think i would get a result if i tested say saturday morning? or would that be a waste of time?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl