Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i pregnant????

More
9 years 5 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant????
Ha i used to get my period maybe 3 times a yr if that. I'm all over the place which gives me the sh*ts coz i wouldn't be able to chart or anything.

Maybe go to the drs and get bloodtests, they might be able to give you an insight. or just wait a little while longer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #2 by untbunny
untbunny replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant????
No tenderness or increased mucus and the HPT was negative? I would bet you are not pregnant. Such fluctuations in monthly cycles would drive me batty. How do you manage?
How long has the foul taste lasted? Could it be heartburn?
Take care of yourself.

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by carla3107
carla3107 created the topic: Am i pregnant????
Hi all
Can someone help me. I have the most irregular periods, anthing from 4 weeks 4 days to 6 weeks 6 days. My average works out to be 38 days between periods. My last period was on 24th April so makes it just over four weeks. I have been feeling sick now for almost all of the day for four days but took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative.
I don't appear to have any more symptoms only the sick (but this is not sickness in my stomach, just tasting it in the back of my throat).
I have had two children before and with both pregnancies, nausea was the key indication of pregnancy but with both i found out at 7 weeks.
Am I just being to early with this or could this be another one on the way?
Please help because i'm all over the place :silly:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl