Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Wondering what's wrong with me

• Amika
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Amika
Amika replied the topic: Re:Wondering what's wrong with me
you know you might be right katie. I've broke my virginity at the end of april. and i guess the guilt of doing it and not married stresses me to assume that i might be pregnant. but i really haven't experienced these symptoms. there was one time when the condom slipped on May 15, 2005 but i have received my period june and july. i have taken 2 pregnancy test to feel better. so maybe i should stop having sex so i wouldn't feel guilty. what you think? :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lamar864
12 years 4 months ago #2 by lamar864
lamar864 replied the topic: Re:Wondering what's wrong with me
Maybe you are just stressed out take some alone time. :P

• curious07
  • curious07's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #3 by curious07
curious07 replied the topic: Re:Wondering what's wrong with me
Thank you...!!

• KatieLynn
12 years 4 months ago #4 by KatieLynn
KatieLynn replied the topic: Re:Wondering what's wrong with me
Those are symptoms of pregnancy. I think that you should wait and see if you get your period when you are supposed to. If you don't get it, then buy a test or go to a clinic. I was having a lot of those symptoms after I had sex too and it might be that you are just really worried and stressed out about it. I just tested and it was negative and I had every symptom of pregnancy!! Who knows...Or maybe you should go to your normal doctor if you think it is taht big of a problem.
Katie

• curious07
  • curious07's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #5 by curious07
curious07 created the topic: Wondering what's wrong with me
Hello....I've had sex like a week & a half ago...It was my first time...but..now like a week after I'm feeling sore in my back and stomach...and i've been experiencing frequent headaches, having some light headedness, my breasts, do feel a little different, but I've been getting tired very easily...I mean I will feel tired right in the middle of the day..even when I haven't been doing anything. Could these be symptoms of pregnancy?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl