Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant or what???

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or what???
honey i doubt you had a miscarriage. A pregnancy test wouldn't just come up negative. Your hormones levels don;t just drop suddenly. it can take up a month for them to even start going down. With me (and i had a very unuseual miscarriage) my hormones kept going up for the next month afterwards. but like i said that's rare. but anyways you hormones don't just go away when you miscarry. Like you said you were very unhealthy and anorexic (sp?) that's probably why you felt like that. I don't remember your orginal message but i'm guessing you had a late period and that can defintly delay or even stop your period.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by calisullivan
calisullivan replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or what???
Katie: If you had a miscarriage there could be parts of the fetus still in you...you could get an infection and die if you don't get checked out....or you could get an infection and end up getting a hysterectomy (?sp?) where they take ALL your reproductive organs out and then you would NEVER EVER be able to have children.....Get your self checked out girl!

Peace!
~cali

• Rachelle
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Rachelle
Rachelle replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or what???
Yah hun that happened to my older sister and she miscarried...so...you rly need to go to the doctors...like..now! Cuz if you dont and you did in fact miscarry you could get an infection and that can harm ur next pregnancy...

• babygirlinaug
12 years 4 months ago #4 by babygirlinaug
babygirlinaug replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or what???
Def go to the docs. Cuz you never know. And if your to scared to go to the docs then take a home pregnancy test. Cuz the sooner you know about your pregnancy the better cuz you need to start taking vitamins and all that jazz. So please do so. This stage is crucial in your babies developement if you are in fact pregnant.

• brownsugarsweetie
12 years 4 months ago #5 by brownsugarsweetie
brownsugarsweetie replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or what???
my cousin had a miscarrige and had to be hospitalized b/c of all the blood and pain. and the fact that it was chunky also means it was a miscarrige b/c it was the fetus and the placenta. sorry about your baby. u should still go to a doctor soon b/c there could be complications. u could get an infection or something.
if u get ur anorexia under controll the chance of ur next pregnancy may not end in miscarrage. ~all the best~ nicole :)

• lamar864
12 years 4 months ago #6 by lamar864
lamar864 replied the topic: Re:Pregnant or what???
I think that you should really go to the doctor the same thing happen to me but it came up that it was my period. Maybe it was like that because you could be around some different people which can make your hormones change.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl