Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I HOPE YOU WILL READ MY STORY AND HELP !!!!!!!

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by teresa123
teresa123 replied the topic: Re:I HOPE YOU WILL READ MY STORY AND HELP !!!!!!!
thats good that you took the test to calm your fears. because being stressed can be really hard to do and you are also going to school. at leat now you can focus on what ever it is that you do

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by sweetenam
sweetenam replied the topic: Re:I HOPE YOU WILL READ MY STORY AND HELP !!!!!!!
THANKS AGAIN GIRLS.I HAD A TEST DONE THIS MORNING WITH MY SISTER AND IT WAS NEGATIVE.AM HAPPY!!!!!! BUT I WILL DO IT AGAIN THIS EVENING.THANK YOU SO MUCH.

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:I HOPE YOU WILL READ MY STORY AND HELP !!!!!!!
Just to stop those fears i would do a test. It always reassures me.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by Vickietoria
Vickietoria replied the topic: Re:I HOPE YOU WILL READ MY STORY AND HELP !!!!!!!
It really sounds to me like you're not pregnant. I'm married, and I've had a lot of times when I have wanted to become pregnant, and thought about it a lot, and thought I was pregnant, only to find out that I wasn't. So, sometimes if you think about it too much, it will seem like you are. If that makes any sense? Just relax, take a test if you're still worried. That's the only way to know for sure. Besides, if you are (I doubt it) you would want to have the longest amount of time to think and plan for it, right? So, waiting longer will only shorten the time that you would have to plan. So, go for it, and let us know how it goes! You can do it!! :)
Victoria

More
9 years 6 months ago #5 by sweetenam
sweetenam replied the topic: Re:I HOPE YOU WILL READ MY STORY AND HELP !!!!!!!
THANKS FOR THE RESPONDS GIRLS. AM GLAD I CAME TO THIS SITE!!!!

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 6 months ago #6 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:I HOPE YOU WILL READ MY STORY AND HELP !!!!!!!
Yeah I definitely think you aren't pregnant.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl