Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

impatient and confused

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:impatient and confused
It took 6 weeks for a pregnancy test to come up positive for me. I didn't find out I was pregnant until then and that was only on a hospital test. I know what its like to be so impatient to find out. I knew I was pregnant before I got my period and still no tests came out positive. Very frustrating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HighDefinitionLove
9 years 7 months ago #2 by HighDefinitionLove
HighDefinitionLove replied the topic: Re:impatient and confused
man I'd be impatient too...I don't know what's happening with your body but I sure hope you find out soon! Are you hoping to be pregnant?

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by Ana17
Ana17 replied the topic: Re:impatient and confused
Hey my name is Ana. Girl let me start off with saying I hate the smell of fish!:S I'm 6 mths pregnant and the first 2 mths I was curious like you why dont you try to take a pregnancy test? Do you want to have a baby? sorry that I'm asking alot of ques just curious and well in my opinion you might be pregnant you have alot of the symptoms and if you are congrats! :) Well keep us informed! much luv and good luck.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by Wren
Wren created the topic: impatient and confused
left a question a couple of weeks ago similiar but am still confused. i had unprotected sex when i was ovulating and had spotting about a week before my period was due mid march. still no period, my first blood test came back neg but couldnt rule our early pregnancy and the 2nd inconclusive. when i was preg last time the hpts took 12 weeks to read positive so i dont bother with them. i had mild cramping just after my period was due, nausea when i smell things like caramel sundees strange as that is ;) and turps. ive been mildly constipated sorry if tmi sore breasts and have noticed in the last week that my nipples are bigger and my areola darker. i went to see my dr about a week ago but she was away and the dr on duty didnt send me to get another blood test she sent me to get a gyno ultrasound to check for cysts but nothing, i asked the guy who scanned whether he could tell and he sed that he couldnt nesecarily tell but he was looking at my overies. i dont want to go back until my doctor is back from holiday on the 21st but im so impatient and really want to know. ive now missed 2 periods. has anyone had a similiar experience ??

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl