Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Oh my god

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:Oh my god
i think somewhere between 16 and 20 weeks is the most accurate time to find out the sex...i found out at about 22 weeks...let me know how everything's going!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by Katelyn_Witt
Katelyn_Witt replied the topic: Re:Oh my god
Actually we just talked about it yesturday and today, so she knows....and the funny thing she's not mad, upset and blamed it on herself, but she said she thinks ill be a good mom. So i should be going to the doctors soon. So how far along do you have to be to tell the sex of the baby?

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by clwbabyboy
clwbabyboy replied the topic: Re:Oh my god
Think of it this way, the sooner you tell her, the sooner you will get prenatal care. You want to get that asap. Its healthy for you and the baby. have you told her yet?

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by Katelyn_Witt
Thank you for the reassurment :cheer:

More
9 years 6 months ago #5 by winterishrain
winterishrain replied the topic: Re:Oh my god
The next nine months will be full of nervousness, being scared, and excitement. It's normal for any mother. The sooner you tell your mom the sooner you can start a support system and, after I told my mom, it was nice to have someone to talk about it all with who has been there, and she keeps it really positive and we talk about all the fun things about being pregnant and having kids, so it's nice to hae someone to share the excitement with who really understands.
Good luck!

More
9 years 6 months ago #6 by Katelyn_Witt
Well I know I will be a great mom, and i am excited that i'm creating something you know? I've decided i'm going to tell my mom the day after tomorrow in the letter. I would tell her tomorrow but she has this huge important meeting that she's nervous about, and i don't want to worry her about it and be upset because it's really important to her. I hope though that I still have the courage. I just know that I need to get into the doctors soon.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl