Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

questions

More
9 years 6 months ago #1 by insubordinateximpx09
insubordinateximpx09 replied the topic: Re:questions
well, when i got pregnant me and my boyfriend had only been dating about 2 weeks (after we broke up for a month) and we were being \"stupid\" too...i got pregnant in just that short amount of time, so it could be possible...if i were you, i'd just try to keep tabs on how your feeling and everything, but don't stress out...i know it's hard to wait to find out, but it's got to be done...good luck with everything

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by clwbabyboy
clwbabyboy replied the topic: Re:questions
hi hun,
how old are you by the way?
im 18, and 7 months pregnant.Ive had every symptom possible.I experienced nausea at first then I had severe vomiting...I had to be put on medication because of it. The smell of cigarette smoke would even get me vomiting. Any smell that was strong...even the smell of perfume.

-missed period
-nausea
-vomiting
-breaking out

thats what I had at first... then when I wa about 5 months preggy....

- cramping
- eating more
- more discharge

6 months preggy...

- weight gain
- started to show

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by hopefulone
hopefulone replied the topic: Re:questions
I'm not the best person to respond to your questions. I've never been pregnant but would have liked the chance, but it's too late now. Keep us posted about your situation. Best of luck to you! :)

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by Katelyn_Witt
Katelyn_Witt replied the topic: Re:questions
I didn't feel offended I was just saying lol. But if you could help me with those questions that would be awesome :)

More
9 years 7 months ago #5 by hopefulone
hopefulone replied the topic: Re:questions
Katelyn, I hope I didn't offend you. I was just curious.:unsure:

More
9 years 7 months ago #6 by Katelyn_Witt
Katelyn_Witt replied the topic: Re:questions
being dumb i guess

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl