Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Um, scared here.

• Autumn
  • Autumn's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 4 months ago #1 by Autumn
Autumn replied the topic: Re:Um, scared here.
Well, I think that's how it regularly goes down here, also. But since I'm young, my doctor wanted to keep me from the most possible needles, lol. So he just went ahead and did an ultrasound. It was so weird because he was talking about how they may have to do an internal one- but the baby picked up right away! The hearbeat did, too. By measuring the baby, he estimated that I was about 9 weeks and 2 days. Now I'm about 11 weeks and 3 days. I believe that I'm farther along though because the heartbeat was so strong and clear. They also did a few blood tests on me for STDS, etc. which wasn't really necessary because I've only been with one guy, who has only been with me. They got me on prenatal vitamins ASAP and I have my next appointment in a week, actually. I'm pretty excited to get out of the first trimester. :s

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Um, scared here.
congrats.
When they confirmed the pregnancy by bloods etc. Do you get a referral thing to get a dating ultrasound?
Thats what happens in AUS anyway.

More
9 years 4 months ago #3 by ashbabe
ashbabe replied the topic: Re:Um, scared here.
Hey autumn!

congrats on the pregnancy (haha since noone else is saying it!) dont worry i felt the same way when i found out first i was in denial for a month then me and my bf check and it came back positive. its hard enough at 19 to find out so i salute u for being responsible about this pregnancy at 14!
I didnt believe that there was a baby in me until my first ultrasound. im still like omg.. i cant believe this and im 6 months and feel it kicking. dont worry so much about the miscarrying. It could happen but the more stress you bring urself the worst it is for your health so try and stay calm
your parents will come around just break it to them gently. and be prepared for anger if it comes.
About your ex bf and his friend.. his friend is just trying to get you upset for some reason dont let it get to you.
I hope it all works out and keep posted on your situation! i want to know how it goes with your parents and such good luck xoxox

More
9 years 4 months ago #4 by MySunshine
MySunshine replied the topic: Re: Um, scared here.
Hey, Autumn. :)

It's nice to see someone so close in age to me. I'm turning 14 in July. I felt like the odd one out even with other young mothers, with almost everyone else at least 16 or older.

Anyway, I feel like you do. I'm scared that I'm either not pregnant or am doing something to hurt the baby unintentionally. I'm also nervous about telling my parents. My mom and dad aren't great with controlling their anger, for one thing. I also don't want to disappoint my extended family, who I honestly care more about than my parents and whose opinions I value beyond anyone else's. Since I've always been the responsible, smart one who would never get into trouble.

So... if you ever want to talk, I'm here. :) And try not to think about it too much. I try not to either. I feel like it jinxes it. :P

• Autumn
9 years 5 months ago #5 by Autumn
Now I'm totally freaking out... what if I have a misscarriage? What if I'm not actually pregnant? It's so hard to believe...

I am worrying myself to death. I just want to go get an ultrasound and hear that the baby is okay. Miscarriages are so common! I'd be devastated if I had one. As much as this is going to be hard, I want my baby to be born and healthy. How do you stop the worrying?

I can't even remember the last time my boyfriend and I had sex! It's worrying me half the death. I am now thinking, because we broke up a month and a half ago or so, that we had sex and conceived in April, of which I got my period, and then I had a miscarriage.

Help! I'm worrying myself to death, now. I really just want to be assured that I have a baby that's healthy, so far, with an ultrasound ASAP. I hate being anxious. :unsure: :angry: :( :S

• Autumn
9 years 5 months ago #6 by Autumn
Thank you guys so much. It's really nice to hear something positive. Though, I still am in denial about this whole situation, because it's so unreal. Even through the four postive tests, I haven't been feeling many symptoms except for my breast in the past few days, so I'm confused and scared. :-/

My (ex)boyfriend is 14, too. We have been together for nearly 2 years. It was a huge learning experience with one another while we were together. I went through some self-esteem issues that led to trust issues, etc. But I'm healed from them, now, and I'd like to give it another shot. But he's too scared to be hurt, again. I did that to him, a lot, and it wasn't intentional- but it still hurts. I really do love him, despite everything, and I know that he hates that he loves me, because he says it so often. That's just one situation we'll have to get through. But in the back of my mind, I know that we're meant to be together. As much as either of us try to deny it, simply because we are so young.

I sat there crying last night, because his best friend was telling me that I was lying about this. I told him because I wanted him to help the father, since their such good friends. He's also worried because his mom is 8 months pregnant, right now! I hated telling him, because I know that once he realizes this is happening, it'll tear his world apart. He's such a good guy and I can't stand to hurt him. But I'm selfish and I need him so much to be with me.

I'm really anxious to tell my mom, as well. I'll post how it went. She's just so happy, right now. She got this new Nikon camera today(really expensive), because my dad got a raise because they got some new business. This is going to crush her. I've been such a \"good\" abd responsible daughter, lately. It seems as though I've gotten through my dramatic teenage hate the world phase and now I'm the peacemaker in the house, lol. Anyways, I know that my brother supports me. He always checks on me and asks if I need anything. So, it does feel nice to have someone there.

Thanks again you guys.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl