Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Really scared!

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by SarahSmiles
SarahSmiles replied the topic: Re:Really scared!
I am so happy for you!! Congratulations on the new baby and take care of yourself!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by mommyda
mommyda replied the topic: Re:Really scared!
Hey girls, good new the doctors office called me this morning and I am pregnant after all this time. I like to thank you for the support and wish you all the best. Andy.

More
9 years 7 months ago #3 by Momma_of_Jayden
Momma_of_Jayden replied the topic: Re:Really scared!
If two tests were positive then your probably pregnant hun. If you feel like your not go to the doctor and get a blood test. Sounds to me that you are though. Let me know how it goes!

**W/B**

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by alexanders_mama
alexanders_mama replied the topic: Re:Really scared!
I'm not really sure...but good luck anyway!
Probably best to go see a doc ASAP.

More
9 years 7 months ago #5 by mommyda
mommyda created the topic: Really scared!
I am a mom and wife, my son just turned 4 and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 14months now. I was told that I my need to go for a IUI, because the meds they had me on didn't work... This morning I didn't think I was pregnant but knew I was 5days late and took a test and then a second one,they both said I was pregnant. I have tryed for so long and was just told we needed help to get pregnant I feel like the tests were wrong I am to scared to be happy. Can 2 test be wrong or is it really to soon to tell? Wish me luck.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl