Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Confused and in need of HELP!

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Confused and in need of HELP!
Miach- It's not the end the world. First of all if you are pregnant you'll have the baby by the time you graduate high school. You will get sooooo much money from the government to go to college!! And you'll get free daycare while you're at school. Discounted or free aparment. My one of my friends is on a waiting list to get her apartment for free, while my other friend gets hers half off!!! people do it everyday and so can you!!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tanya
12 years 3 months ago #2 by Tanya
Tanya replied the topic: I take lithium and I am pregnant.
I am Bi-polar 1, what is the percentage rate that the baby will have heart defects? :ohmy: :ermm:

• fateful413
  • fateful413's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #3 by fateful413
fateful413 replied the topic: Re:Confused and in need of HELP!
First off I want to thank everyone who responded... it means the world to me that people I dont even know, really do care.

Secondly, I think the only reason I even thought of having an abortion, was because I was really really scared about everything... and if I had an abortion, I wouldnt have to tell anyone... not my parents, not any of my other friends, not even the guy...

Thirdly, I took an EPT home pregnancy test (the digital read out one) and it said I wasnt pregnant... I'm really relieved... I haven't made that doctors apt. though, I'm goin to hold off another week or so in case anything changes. I mean, even if I'm not pregnant, I cant start birth control again until I get my period... so I'd have to wait until then to renew my perscription.

Lastly, I agree with everyone who said NOT to have an abortion... I dont think I ever would have been able to live with myself, because one day I do want children, and that image of the abortion would be stuck in my head forever... I would always think to myself... \"You could have had an older brother or sister...\" to my children...
Not to mention, who would have known if it was 100% completely safe, accidents do happen... I have heard of cases where girls my age have gone into having an abortion, and there ended up being scar tissue that prevented them from being able to have children in the future too...

So thank you everyone once again... I will definately post if anything changes... I know now that even though it may have seemed like the end of the world... a child is never the end, but the beginning. I may have disappointed my parents a little if I ended up being pregnant, but I know that having a precious little baby boy or girl would have washed away any disappointment and ended up bringing a whole lot of love into the family.

Thanks again :) :kiss:

• hello
12 years 3 months ago #4 by hello
hello replied the topic: Re:Confused and in need of HELP!
hey there, i was in somewhat the same situation with birth control. i had my last period april 11th and stopped taking it that day. i went the rest of april and may with no period, and finally got it on june 6th. so you may not even be pregnant. good luck though, keep us updated.

• Micah
12 years 3 months ago #5 by Micah
Micah replied the topic: Re:Confused and in need of HELP!
Hi, um, I'm 17 and I think I may be pregnant...I was just wondering, how in the world can both me and my boyfriend finish college if I am? I'm just about to start my senior year and he's about to start his freshman year in college. We both have to finish school...please give me some advice...I would love it if you could email me actually. Thanks guys! :sick:

More
12 years 3 months ago #6 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Confused and in need of HELP!
First off, relax. Your doing the right thing by calling your doctor. I'm sure it's just stress and coming off the pill that made you miss your period. But if you are IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!
Let me tell you little story. It's about a girl i work with. She got pregnant when she was 12!!!! 12 years old. i don't know about you but i sure as hell didn't even really know about sex back then. i had just gotten my period when i was 12! But anyways she didn't tell anyone, not her friends, not a brother or sister, not even her parents. She went into labor at school and they called her parents. Well she gave birth to a baby boy. (he wasn't all that healthy from lack of prenatal care) She went on to complete high school. She was the Valedictorian (sp?) or her school and got a full scholorship to college and got her college degree. She is 23 now and her son is 10. she is doing great!!
What i'm trying to say is just because your pregnant doesn't mean you can't finish school and do everything you wanted to do. Actually know you have more motivation than ever. You HAVE to finish college so you can get a good job and support your child.Catch my dift? When i found out i was pregnant the first time i was a senior in high school. I never went ot school!! Ever!! When i found out i was pregnant i went everyday (untill i was put on bedrest). I knew i had to make my life better. Not for me but for my baby! Most colleges have free daycare for childern 6weeks to 5 years old. You'll be out of college before they baby turns five.
And abortion isn't the answer! It's murder! You can always choose adoption if you really really really can't do it!
If you ever need anyone to talk to i'm here for you!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl