Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

What was your first pregnancy symptom

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by Shluna105
Shluna105 replied the topic: Re:What was your first pregnancy symptom
I am not quite sure, I was sick at the time. But I think it was sore breasts, or being really tired!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by diiamond_priincess
diiamond_priincess replied the topic: Re:What was your first pregnancy symptom
my first symptom was fatigue at about 4 weeks.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by Merla
Merla replied the topic: Re:What was your first pregnancy symptom
To be quite honst i have very little symptoms at all... The main one was tiredness...

I was so exausted, even before I found out, i wanted to go to bed at 8pm, even though i didnt do much all day :p oh, and sore breasts, but that came later...

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by winterishrain
winterishrain replied the topic: Re:What was your first pregnancy symptom
hi, mine was fatigue and moodiness. and an aversion to certain foods. I missed out on most of the first tirmester morning sickness, luckily.

More
9 years 8 months ago #5 by charli212
charli212 replied the topic: Re:What was your first pregnancy symptom
i didnt know that i was pregnant at all until i missed my period and then 2 weeks later i got morning sickness and was really tired!

More
9 years 8 months ago #6 by slbabe8
slbabe8 replied the topic: Re:What was your first pregnancy symptom
My first pregnancy symptom every time was VERY sore, swollen breasts. I never have this symptom when I get my period so I always know that it means I 'm pregnant. Also, I have trouble keeping my balance the first few weeks. This happens because the uterus is expanding. I always get SO tired that I can barely move!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl