Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help...Please :/

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by newmother007
newmother007 replied the topic: Re:Help...Please :/
hey i went through the same thing as u last year. u really need to take a test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by BabyPrince1043
BabyPrince1043 replied the topic: Re:Help...Please :/
Thank You

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by babygirl0322
babygirl0322 replied the topic: Re:Help...Please :/
well, if ur period doesnt come heavy or doesnt come at all it was probably implantation bleeding. u should definitely go to the doctor or take a home pregnancy test soon. good luck.

with love,
callie.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by BabyPrince1043
BabyPrince1043 created the topic: Help...Please :/
Okay so i had unprotected sex on the 10th of Feb and like one or two days after that. On the 15th of Feb i started spotting like very like pink and than on the 16th and today its been a light brown, but only when i wipe (TMI i know sorry lol). Im not positive but i think my period should be coming maybe sometime this week or the next. Now my period is always like heavy as soon as it comes so i know that its not my period..Maybe implantation bleeding. I dont know..Im just kind of worried and hoping someone can let me know what they think. Thank You.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl