Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

breech question

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:breech question
At 23 weeks its nothing to worry about. I think i read that at 28 wks a third of babies are breech, but by 37 weeks, only 3% are. Even if baby does stay breech, they can try to turn her from the outside, and tell you things you can do to encourage her to go head down. Its not really considered a potential problem at this point.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by Wishing.On.A.Star.
Wishing.On.A.Star. replied the topic: Re:breech question
My baby brother was breech but turned around eventually and he came out naturally in the end x

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:breech question
dont stress. my friend is due in 9dys and she was worried like you too. Baby turned about 37wks i think so there is still time.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by health_hd
health_hd created the topic: breech question
I got an ultraound last week when i was 23 weeks and my baby was breech. I was just wondering if any of your babies were breech at all during pregnancy and then switched to head down. I just really don't want to have a c-section. :( Thank you.

-heather

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl