Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Big belly!!

More
9 years 8 months ago #1 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Big belly!!
Yesterday i noticed my belly had slightly grown which i was heaps over the moon about:D Im 18 weeks atm so shouldnt be too much longer ... hehe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #2 by shorty8978
shorty8978 replied the topic: Re:Big belly!!
hey i started showing at 12 weeks i am 15 weeks now and i have gained 21 pounds

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by washuchan
washuchan replied the topic: Re:Big belly!!
I didnt start getting a little bump about 20 weeks in. Though im sure in my 2nd pregnancy ill show a little earlier thatn 20 weeks

More
9 years 9 months ago #4 by rikanloka4u2nv
rikanloka4u2nv replied the topic: Re:Big belly!!
i STARTED SHOWiN AT AROUND 16 TO 17 WEEKS..iT WAS A LiL NOTiCEBLE..DNT WORRY U'LL BE SHOWiN iN A COUPLE OF WEEKS..i WAS THE SAME!..i WANTED A BiG BELLY TOO!! :]

More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Big belly!!
I am a chunky girl so i guess it would take a bit longer to show then usual.... im nearly 17 weeks now an my belly is startin to push out a little.... I don't think it will be noticable until about 20weeks.... everything is fine with me and the baby though... cant wait till my 19 week ultrasound so excitied... get to see if my angel is a girl or a boy hehe

Love Angela xoxo

More
9 years 9 months ago #6 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Big belly!!
depends on ur build. im chunky so i didnt start to show til about 17wks. but even then ppl couldnt tell.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl