Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

might be a mommie need advice

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by Linda Lee
Linda Lee replied the topic: Re:might be a mommie need advice
I take depo two and i'm probably 2 weeks along to. I go to the doc in 2 weeks to find out if I'm pregnant. i have been having all the symmpots of being pregant. The fact is i'm not with the babys daddy nomore I'm with my babys daddy coz. I would go take the test again to make sure its a pluse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by beloved219
beloved219 replied the topic: Re:might be a mommie need advice
I would go to a ob or midwife office they'll do a more accurate test on you, especially if u got a negative and positive response. It's also best to take a test in the morning that's when your hcg hormones are highest. Ne way hope everything turns out ok.

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by Wishing.On.A.Star.
Wishing.On.A.Star. replied the topic: Re:might be a mommie need advice
Well it sounds like theres a chance you could be pregnant, but you'll know if you take a test. If you still need satisfaction then go to your local doctors, they can help you and tell you your options of what to do next xxx

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by angelgirl1429
angelgirl1429 replied the topic: Re:might be a mommie need advice
i took a pt on monday 2/4 n it came back negative than i took one today 2/6 n it came back positve:)

• ProudParent8.9.07
9 years 10 months ago #5 by ProudParent8.9.07
ProudParent8.9.07 replied the topic: Re:might be a mommie need advice
maybe..... :unsure:

More
9 years 10 months ago #6 by angelgirl1429
angelgirl1429 created the topic: might be a mommie need advice
im on the depo n i have been on it before and got pregnant my last period was on dec 14 me and my boyfriend had been having sex constantly since the 1/13 two weeks later i been feeling sick n throwin up n i have been havin cramps in my lower abdomain off n on they were diff from my period cramps and perfums make me sick and im very moody now n my stomach is hard could i be prego im going to test on wednesday

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl