Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

whhhatt???

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:whhhatt???
id say its a big chance you are pregs but still wouldnt say u were until u got a test or got bloods done. I sometimes feel my boobies after a shower etc..embarrassing too lol but always good to check for lumps etc i was leaking too when i squeezed and i thought hang on this only happens when ur pregnant so i got a test the nxt day and it was positive. i was 8wks 6dys so get a test girly & let us know how u go with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:whhhatt???
well it could mean you are pregnant because pregnancy hormones are what make your breasts do crazy things, but then again your hormones might just be acting crazy for no real reason. wait till ur period comes and if it doesnt take a test, but if ur too nervous and cant wait that long then take an early response 3 days before you expect your period to come.. also yes you can have symptoms 10 days after conception because it takes about 9 for the egg to implant.however it does seem rather soon for you to be having that particular symptom

• loserxxface
  • loserxxface's Avatar Topic Author
9 years 9 months ago #3 by loserxxface
loserxxface created the topic: whhhatt???
this is kind of embarassing:blush: but i guess its a part of life lol. I've been experiencing some pregnancy symptoms here and there. i would be over 3 weeks if i was (really early. maybe too early too test) i think i ovulated 10 days ago (or atleast the calculator thingy says x.x).. ANYWAY my point. lol. My nipple was purple so i was like WTH? so i squeezed it and some white milky...discharge:huh: ? came out...the reason why i was concerned is cause i felt like my shirt was wet around my breasts so sure enough when i squeezed a little whiteish stuff came out..whiteish clearish...I have no idea what that means or if it has anything to do with being pregnant or not.... Its never happened to me LOL its so weird. anyone explain this?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl