Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

having all signs

• Sarah
  • Sarah's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #1 by Sarah
Sarah replied the topic: Re:having all signs
The symptoms of pregnancy are very similar to that of PMS- when do you think you may have gotten pregnant? Just because the test came up negative does not mean it is for sure- if you tested too early, the p.t. would not have been able to detect the HCG hormone that shows up when you are pregnant. I would suggest waiting at least 2 weeks after the time you had sex that you think you got pregnant at, and then once more 2 weeks after that- assuming your period didn't come. To save money, I would further recommend going to a local crisis pregnancy center where you can get the tests done for free and they have a ton of resources to help you should you find yourself pregnant. Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jennifer
  • jennifer's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #2 by jennifer
jennifer created the topic: having all signs
I have all the signs of pregnancy. I am cramping in my stomach and back. I have dizziness and headaches and just recently my appetite has been through the roof. Problem is i have recently taken a blood serem pregnancy test and tested neg. Am i safe to assume i am not pregnant? My periods are very irregular and so i really could not count the day of conception. I am on meds that i need to get off of if i am pregnant. How long does it normally take to show up?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl