Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

labor?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:labor?
sounds like bub will be here before 40 wks...i heard that once you have a show (sounds like you did) its less than 2 weeks until bub turns up. I dont actually know what a show looks like, didnt have mine until i was 9cm dilated, and by then i was too out of it with pain to care.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:labor?
if it looked like snot yes. But after the mucus plug comes out it can be still a wk away. Mine came out with my first and a wk later she was born, second time it came for about 3 days then again about a wk later he was born.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by dreamsconflict
dreamsconflict created the topic: labor?
So Im 37.5 weeks. Dialated 1 cm, 50% effaced, and the baby's head is pressing hard down on my cervix. Anyway this morning I had some bloody mucous stuff(I know, gross) when I went to the bathroom. Is this normal? Is it my mucous plug or bloody show? Whats going on? :huh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl