Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Help!!! Only 15 and in need of answers

• laughterisagift
12 years 3 months ago #1 by laughterisagift
laughterisagift replied the topic: Re:Help!!! Only 15 and in need of answers
Youre right sometimes pregnancy tests are invalid my aunt had 5 before they verified she was pregnant I saw wait a little and take another test but tell your mother as soon as possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #2 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:Help!!! Only 15 and in need of answers
I do not think you are pregnant since you drop eggs 14 days after your perion. if you was pregnant that means you had to get pregnant around th 24th not 2 days after. you might be having signs of a std?

• bre
  • bre's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #3 by bre
bre created the topic: Help!!! Only 15 and in need of answers
Ok i had sex on may 10th, about 2days after my period. The condom broke. About 2 weeks later and still to this very day, 6/11, i've had back shoulder and even stronger lower back pains. My appetite goes up and down, im always tired and dont feel like doing anything i normally do. I just want to sleep all day. Ive had to go to the bathroom more often also. I almost threw up at 3am like last week and somedays at random times ill feel sick and quesy. My breasts dont hurt however. Well anyway i missed my period this week so i went to clinic and they ran a PT. The result was negative. I was just wondering if i should retest next week or leave it alone and not worry about it because ive heard so many stories about false negatives. Is there still a chance? Or is everything just in my head? Please help? Im only 15 and in desperate need of answers before i tell my mother.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl