Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i or aren't i?.. Very confused?

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:Am i or aren't i?.. Very confused?
I am sorry to hear about the miscarriage...I hope you are okay?
Linda Lee, I am so proud of you to hear that you are going through with your pregnancy even though you might be alone. But just remember, you will never really be alone....you will always have us!
Love, Yolandi (South Africa)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by Linda Lee
Linda Lee replied the topic: Re:Am i or aren't i?.. Very confused?
I'm sorry to hear that u lost it. I'm going to be a single mom in 9 more months.

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by neicy_cantwait
neicy_cantwait replied the topic: Re:Am i or aren't i?.. Very confused?
Srry to hear that.:(

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by Bee92
Bee92 replied the topic: Re:Am i or aren't i?.. Very confused?
Bee92 wrote:

Hey Guys x
I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago as we are planning to have a baby and ever since then i wos needing to pee like every hour and most of the time there wos hardly any pee there, also i had to run to the bathroom a couple times as i couldn't hold it in!and i had sore breasts also i wos feeling very sick a couple days ago and it hasn't really stopped..
But 2 days ago i had my period and it wasn't very heavy and it still isn't (Still on my period) And my symptoms haven't stopped apart my the sickness abit..
I have spoke to some of my friends on one of them has a baby and she had 1 last period in the 1st month in her pregnancy.. And my Antie had periods all the way through her pregnancy so what should i do? Thankyou Bee xx

[Just to say that this wos writen about 3 weeks after we had sex.. and since then i have suffered a misscarge..]

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Am i or aren't i?.. Very confused?
Maybe wait a few more wks before testing just to get a good result. I had implantation bleeding which was light for 3days with my first.

More
9 years 11 months ago #6 by Bee92
Bee92 created the topic: Am i or aren't i?.. Very confused?
Hey Guys x
I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago as we are planning to have a baby and ever since then i wos needing to pee like every hour and most of the time there wos hardly any pee there, also i had to run to the bathroom a couple times as i couldn't hold it in!and i had sore breasts also i wos feeling very sick a couple days ago and it hasn't really stopped..
But 2 days ago i had my period and it wasn't very heavy and it still isn't (Still on my period) And my symptoms haven't stopped apart my the sickness abit..
I have spoke to some of my friends on one of them has a baby and she had 1 last period in the 1st month in her pregnancy.. And my Antie had periods all the way through her pregnancy so what should i do? Thankyou Bee xx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl