Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Plleeeeassse give me some postive reassurance

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:Plleeeeassse give me some postive reassurance
Thank you for your advice = ) i appreciate it;) And thanks for the compliment:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by health_hd
health_hd replied the topic: Re:Plleeeeassse give me some postive reassurance
No, I dont think you are pregnant. I think that since you took the pill an hour after, that you are okay. Some people do get pregnant while on the pill (my mom got pregnant with me while on the pill), but it is rare. As long as you take your pill everyday then you are okay, it doesnt even need to be at the same time everyday. Also, my doctor said you are allowed to miss one pill in the whole month and you will be okay, but once you miss more then one it wont work as well or not work at all.

Good luck girl!! :)

ps: You have a very beautiful daughter.

-Heather

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Plleeeeassse give me some postive reassurance
Sounds like you should be okay coz you took it straight after but if you dont get your period then you will know why.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Plleeeeassse give me some postive reassurance
I got pregnant this time around on the pill, and have heard of other ppl that have too so its not exactly foolproof. The first time i was on the pill, i was told to take it at the same time everyday, but if i forgot to take it within 4 hrs of when i usually would and it would still be effective. However, if the gap was longer than this, or if i missed one completely, to use another for of protection for one week. I guess it depends on when you usually take it, and how long after you did this time.

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa created the topic: Plleeeeassse give me some postive reassurance
Well i take birth control... one day i forgot and OFCOURSE that is the day when the condom ripped... and he came in me. I took the pill like an hour after that. Does it still prevent it???? Pllleeeaaase tell me it does! I have one baby already and i'm only 15...i cant have another. But i would never get an abortion. So please tell me if you know. Thank you. Oh and im NOT taking a test. That would just make me sick. I dont start my period till the beginning of next month.:unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl