Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

prenatal care costs?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by Kellyafields3
Kellyafields3 replied the topic: Re:prenatal care costs?
well in new york, if your're young and pregnant they sign you up for insurance. when i went to the hospital to confirm my pregnancy the nurse helped me set up my insurance plan. everythin is completely free for me and the baby . its great cuz you dont have to worry about co-pays and the cost of medication.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:prenatal care costs?
I didnt pay a cent with my daughter and havent this time around either....living in Australia is good...lol B)

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by health_hd
health_hd replied the topic: Re:prenatal care costs?
Well, so far I have been on Medicaid and it has all been completely free. The reason I was on that insurance was because I didnt have my insurance near by where I used to live. Since I just moved, I will now have to pay co-pays of $10 or $15 co-pay everytime I go to the doctors, which is pretty cheap. I got my prenatal vitamins from longs drugs and the doctor said they are just as good as the ones you get from the doctor. The vitamins were under $10 from longs drugs, which is also pretty cheap.

I think that as long as you have good insurance then you will be fine. But you will need to get the baby indurance right when it is born. Unless you are on medcaid, then you and the baby for 6 months after the baby is born will have insurance for free and all your doctor visits will be free too.

I hope I helped and I hope I didnt write it too confusing!! Write back if you dont understand something I wrote!

-Heather

More
9 years 10 months ago #4 by rocky51
rocky51 created the topic: prenatal care costs?
i was just wondering how much prenatal care costed you?
because i was looking at my insurace plan stuff and it says that the birth and newborn check ups are completly covered but prenatal care is not....

and i know that you need lots of visits to the Doc when your preggo...so i was just wondering how much it all costs. exculding the delivery and new born checkups...oh and vitamins ..i can get thoes for free too! lol

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl