Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

unsure

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by cassie1983
cassie1983 replied the topic: Re:unsure
we aren't really trying its kinda like if it happens it happens and we'll be happy about it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:unsure
you could be and the bleeding could have been implantation.. Are you trying for a bub?

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by cassie1983
cassie1983 created the topic: unsure
hello ladies this is my first time here and i'm hoping someone has some advice i went off the pill in november and haven't had a regular period i was bleeding a little bit on dec 17 or 18 and only for a day then again on christmas now i am having lower back pain eariler today there was some stomach cramps which i never get then some strange pains in my vaginal area closer to my stomach and a lot more discharge its milky white with no funny smell oh and my nipples are so sore and sensitive we have been having unprotected sex and i know most of these symptoms can be your period but what is concering me is the vaginal pains so any advice would be helpful i did go to the dr in early december and evrything was fine thank you so much

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl