Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnant At 15. What now?

• nicole
12 years 7 months ago #1 by nicole
nicole replied the topic: Re:Pregnant At 15. What now?
me and my boyfriend have been together for only a day when we first had sex, we were drunk and emotions were runing high. ive known him forever, hes been my every thing. about a week later i started haveing mild nausea my boobs started hurting just like before the monthly.i took one pregnacy test it didnt it came out negative. my symptoms still existed so it took another it came out positive. i told my grandma first and for some odd reason she was exited? she sterted talking about dressin a girl up in pink. im like this is wierd.
:blink: i told my boyfriend he kinda freaked alittle but hes been great threw the hole thing well so far.im almost 9 months pregnant fat as can be. and looking forward to be a mommy at 15. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ashely
12 years 7 months ago #2 by ashely
ashely replied the topic: Re:Pregnant At 15. What now?
amanda don't worry if your parents don't want you to have the baby don't do it for them do it for you ond your boyfrind if you want to have just make sure you can take care of your child,don't punish your baby it's not your baby's fault.just don't make the same mistake i did when i got pregnant on feduary 1,2005 a month before i was going to turn 15 me and my boyfriend had told our parents about our baby but we made a mistake on febuary 19,2005 i was forced to get an abortion and to this day me and my boyfreind regert that we even talk about having another one,to this day i would be going on 3 months so make the right decision.

• TARA
12 years 7 months ago #3 by TARA
TARA replied the topic: Re:Pregnant At 15. What now?
You no you will be ok I had my daughter when I was 16 years old I was so scared when I found out I was thanking that I was all by my self but my famliy was great when I told them yes they were upset but the did come around you are just going to be brave and not worry about what any one has to say to you my daughter will be 12 years old next month and I would not change any thang that happend if your famliy loves you they might just need some time because I is a shock just make sure that you go to the doctor soon it is so important just take care of your self

• been there!!!!
12 years 7 months ago #4 by been there!!!!
been there!!!! replied the topic: Re:Pregnant At 15. What now?
I have been in your shoes. The only difference was I did finish high school but I had just moved out of my parents house, worked at a gas station and thought partying at 20 was the high light of my life. In a way I guess my mentality was that of a teenager ( wanting to party and such). My son was born 2 months before my 21st birthday. The father swore he would help but I found out after I got pregnant he was addicted to crack. I woke up and realized that life had only really begun for me. I worked long hours, stayed up lots of nights with a colic baby who had acid reflux. (Washed more clothes than wal-mart could sell (lol) but it was worth it.) When my son was 2 1/2 I decided if I was ever going to make it in life I needed a college education. So I got assistance and went back to school. Long days at school, late nights with my son and studying but again it was worth it, because I can be a better example for my children. I am now 28, married to a great man and have 2 other children. Right now you are probably scared to death. Trust the love of your family for support but realize that life as you once knew it is over (you have to be realistic). Don't give up on your dreams because if you do you will be that screw up you were afraid you were. You may have to take a different road that will be harder to travel than you originally thought. You made a mistake, but God doesn't make them! That baby will be the best thing you will ever have. Show your baby all the love and support you want from your family and the future is wide open for you and your baby.

Good Luck

• amanda
12 years 7 months ago #5 by amanda
amanda replied the topic: Re:Pregnant At 15. What now?
hi amanda, i dont think that you should feel like the family screw up...thats no way to think of yourself. i dont kno much about being pregnant, but right now im having a little pregnancy scare of my own and i wont find out if i am or not until monday. but im 16, not much older than you are. im really scared and i have absolutely no idea what im gonna tell my mom. all i kno is that shes gonna kill me when she finds out that im pregnant...if i am pregnant. but yah just kno that you are not alone in all this and take care okay. good luck!!

• Amanda
12 years 7 months ago #6 by Amanda
Amanda replied the topic: Re:Pregnant At 15. What now?
Dont think of yourself as the family screwup. you need to think about what you are going to do. and soon very soon you need to tell your parents that you are pregnant. dont be afaird tell them later will hurt them more. i kno that its hard. believe i've been there. so you have to tell them. talk to them about how you feel and what you want to do. you can still go to school and get an education. it just might be a little harder. you can still do everything you want to if you believe

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl