Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

OH GOD, I'M PREGNANT!

More
9 years 7 months ago #1 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:OH GOD, I'M PREGNANT!
Hi let me start off by saying congrats!!! I really hope you get enough support and try your best to just not stress out. The baby feels eveything your going through and its really not good to be so stress out. Keep us updated!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by hopefulone
hopefulone replied the topic: Re:OH GOD, I'M PREGNANT!
Just curious how you're doing. Hope all is well.

More
9 years 8 months ago #3 by hopefulone
hopefulone replied the topic: Re:OH GOD, I'M PREGNANT!
Oh please think hard before going to Planned Parenthood for an abortion. There are so many people, me included, that want a baby and cannot have one. I'm trying to adopt but it's difficult since I'm single. I can't have my own. There are many stories like mine out there. That baby can be loved, cared for and supported if you think you can't do it. Let us know what you decide. I feel for you!

More
9 years 8 months ago #4 by nikkihelpme411
nikkihelpme411 replied the topic: Re:OH GOD, I'M PREGNANT!
i am almost in the same boat as you... but i know that if i am pregnant i am keeping it.

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by Merla
Merla replied the topic: Re:OH GOD, I'M PREGNANT!
Dont go to planned parenthood, your better off talking to a unbias source, like lifeline, or kids help line (they are australian ones anyway)or calling the pregnancy help line at the top of the site and asking them for nonbias information. What many people dont know about planned parenthood is that they actually run abortion clinic's, so they are going to be pro choice, and given your age and situation will most likely try and convince you to terminate. What you need is someone who will discuss the best options for you, and how you will deal with this, not pressure you into something you will regret.

Have you been to your local doctor? I found my local GP was just great, they will do a blood test to confirm your pregnancy, and can often tell you how far along you are, they also test for a few other thing, like low iron, and certin things that can harm your baby.

Ju8st take a breather, have a look around this site, and talk to people, I know its scary, and your only young, but you can do it, theres heaps of girls here who have done it, with a partner or on their own, and their babys are growing up beautifully.

Goodluck girl, wherever life takes you.

More
9 years 11 months ago #6 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:OH GOD, I'M PREGNANT!
Wow! I know how stressful a surprise pregnancy can be. Have you talked with your parents or another adult that you can trust? Sometimes it helps to get another prospective. Have you discussed it with the father?

I know that it can seem like your world has just come crashing down when you pee on a stick and it tells you that you are having a baby. It's surreal.I had never thought about motherhood before I became pregnant with my first child. I have learned that it is ok to not be thrilled with the news of a new baby and that doesn't mean that you won't love your child and be a good mother. In the beginning the idea is overwhelming. To be honest nothing could prepare me for becoming a mother. I was nervous during both of my pregnancies and I think that is normal. Pregnancy is a nerve-rackingly beautiful time. Then your child is born and they place him or her in your arms...and a change takes place. There is a definitive line drawn in your life between who you were before your baby was born and who you are after. You look down at this little person and even though you still aren't close to having all of the answers, things begin to make sense.

Before you head into Planned Parenthood, make sure that you have looked into your options on your own and that you are informed instead of relying on the information that they give you. Hang in there and keep us updated. I am here if you ever want to talk.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl