Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Does gender affect how big your belly gets?

More
9 years 10 months ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Does gender affect how big your belly gets?
ive always heard that girls were all in front but then lately ive seen boys that are like that so i dont think it matters now. just another myth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #2 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Does gender affect how big your belly gets?
I think its all a bunch of old wives tales. Its individual. The ancient greeks used to think that girls were created from sperm residing in the left testicle so tied it off...how many people trying for a boy do you know use that tactic?
Some people get huge, some dont. The gender of the baby doesnt come into it.

More
9 years 10 months ago #3 by princess Angela
princess Angela replied the topic: Re:Does gender affect how big your belly gets?
I dont think thats true... my mum was huge when she was carryin me haha they thougth she was having twins........ hahaha

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by WawaGirl
WawaGirl replied the topic: Re:Does gender affect how big your belly gets?
In my case....With my first, boy, I was very VERY low, didn't gain alot of weight and showed at almost 7 months.....With my gitl, I started showing way earlier, gained alot of weight and carried super high....

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by nishab98
nishab98 replied the topic: Re:Does gender affect how big your belly gets?
I think thats another folk tale. I think it depends on the female. Everyones body is different. Also take into consideration if the girl has been pregnant before they tend to show quicker and possibly be bigger.

I happen to fit one of the myths of carrying low and being ALL belly which is a sign of a boy. It has been confirmed that Im having a boy. Then I read other females carried the same way and have had a girl!!! (too funny) It just boils down to the mother basically.

Keep us informed I know you are anxious to find out!!!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #6 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 created the topic: Does gender affect how big your belly gets?
Ok this is kinda wierd, but looking at girl's pictures on here that are having girls seem to have much smaller bellies than girls who are having boys. I'm 17 weeks and i am huuugee. I don't know what im having yet i find out december 21st, but i think im having a boy.

So do you agree with that statement?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl