Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

come and go pregnancy signs

More
10 years 1 week ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:come and go pregnancy signs
That seems normal to me especially if you are early as you wont feel pregnant all the time, sometimes you forget, lol!
If it is worrying you alot then ask if can get an ultrasound to check on the baby or bring the 18th scan forward.
Honestly i dont think its nothing to stress about. All pregnancies are different

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #2 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:come and go pregnancy signs
don't worry too much about it. You can find out using an ovulation calender, search google for one, if you don't remember when u last had your period try to estimate it and look back about a month ago on the ovulation calender and it should give u a week's idea of when you concepted.

More
10 years 1 week ago #3 by aimee85
aimee85 created the topic: come and go pregnancy signs
im pregnant but im not sure how many weeks i am but i do know that its early but im wondering is it common for symtoms to come and go? one day i'll have signs and the next i wont, im worried about it cos i did miscarry a few months ago and it wasnt like this with my son who is now 20 months. i've got an early scan on the 18th but thats not for another couple of weeks. I would love it if someone can answer my question and if they had the same thing and had a lovely healthy baby at the end of it :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl