Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what to do???

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by Mommy2Kylie
Mommy2Kylie replied the topic: Re:what to do???
Well hun first off call the place you had the blood test. you can get the results over the phone. Secondly just sit down and tell them. if you are they need to know. That way you can get teh prenatal care you will need.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by ImInURMind247
ImInURMind247 created the topic: what to do???
Hey guys

Well my periods are sometimes irregular but this time its different cause i dont feel like my period is coming anytime soon and then me and my boyfriend had sex the 14,24, and the 1 of this month and i been feeling all the systoms but then i been wanting to get pregnant like nausea,bloating,tenderness and my stomach is hard sometimes i barely feel like getting out of bed or just doing the things i do like i could but its takes more for me to do.. and then my bf doesnt know i could b a month prego and im afraid to tell him cause im afraid he will just leave me.. oh but i also took a blood test two weeks ago but i havent been able to find out anything cause the only way i could is if i go with my dad and im afraid he will be disappointed in me since theres been alot that has happened in our family already soo do you guys think im prego and if you have any advice on how to tell a dad or bf about this???
thanks so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl