Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

?????

More
12 years 3 months ago #1 by JBurks7819
JBurks7819 replied the topic: Re:?????
sometimes a women can mistake spotting for her period, so she should go take a test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maime
  • maime's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #2 by maime
maime replied the topic: Re:?????
i had a friend who had regular, full periods all nine months through both her pregnancies. but her a test and be there for her

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:?????
some women get there periods while there pregnant. i'm not one of them so i don't know that much about it. tell her to call and talk to her doctor.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

• a caring friend
  • a caring friend's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #4 by a caring friend
a caring friend created the topic: ?????
i have 2 friends who have a chance of being pregnant.....both have started there menstrual cycles but one thinks that her's is a false period b/c it was late and short....and she usually has long, regular periods......she has also experienced other symtoms of pregnancy.....do you think that this could have been a false period?.....and are there any signs other than iregularity that can show a false period? :(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl