Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant, help?

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by autumn91
autumn91 replied the topic: Re:pregnant, help?
I say that you should ask your doctor. JUST TO BE 100% SURE. I didn't know that I was until about a month or so after... And I had taken a test. The first one was negative, the second one wasn't....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by queenB
queenB replied the topic: Re:pregnant, help?
When you take all those chemical hormones it can really screw up your cycle. The morning after pill is famous for causing irregular periods. I would talk to a doctor. I would even suggest an ultrasound because you have about a 6% increased risk of an ectopic pregnancy after you take the morning after pill. However, I don't really think that you should be concerned about that at this point.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:pregnant, help?
wait a lil while, a few weeks, take a test again... it may be still too early for the test to pick up a possible pregnancy... then if that one turns out neg u should be in the clear...
good luck!!

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by emb92
emb92 created the topic: pregnant, help?
i've been on the pill for about 6/7 months. after 1 month i changed to the POP which completely stopped my periods. on the last week of august i forgot to take it and had sex so i took the morning after pill just to be on the safe side so that put me on a period. around the same week in september i had bleeding for about 1-2 days and it was very light. since then ive had no periods and i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. i'm not sure wether i should go to the doctors or not. any advice please?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl