Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

How long before you had your baby ...

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:How long before you had your baby ...
i waited till 6wks or 7wks cuz i had stitches inside and out...and i didnt want it to hurt..when we finally had sex it hurt a little when h furst went in but it was fine after that...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:How long before you had your baby ...
I waited about a wk after a stopped bleeding. It was hubbys idea coz he didnt want to hurt me.
I think the first time it was 5wks and the 2nd time it was about 3wks but im not 100% sure. It does feel weird waiting all that time, i noticed ive lost alot of muscle down there but you get that after having kids but some ppl are lucky and dnt notice the tightness going. Sorry if its too much info but best to describe it so you get an idea.
Your first time again after birth just go gentle.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by breathless
breathless replied the topic: Re:How long before you had your baby ...
Well it is about six weeks till you should fully stop bleeding and then afterwards you go back to normal (no gaping hole or anything, don't worry!) As for me, I had a c section and my son is only two weeks old so it won't be the same for me, just make sure you use protection!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:How long before you had your baby ...
Whenever you feel comfortable. I worried the same thing even though i didnt have stitches, but it felt the same for me. Oh...word of advice....the pill is not effective on its own...:lol:

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by Sadie17
Sadie17 replied the topic: Re:How long before you had your baby ...
hiya congratulations on the birth of your child, you ar supposed to wait at least 6 weeks after giving birth, hope that helps, sadie x

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by alexmx
alexmx created the topic: How long before you had your baby ...
mmm... Maybe its a stupid question, or maybe too personal,,, but i just wanted to know how long before you had your baby did you start having sex, and did it hurt, did it felt different, did your boyfriend told you that there was something different down there???...

I had my baby 3 weeks ago, and they had to put me 10 stitches, im not thinking of having sex right now, i mean at this moment, but im afraid that it would hurt , or that it would feel different...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl