Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Cramping?

• GodsChild
12 years 3 months ago #1 by GodsChild
GodsChild replied the topic: Re:Cramping?
Oh sorry that happend to you it must of hert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maime
12 years 3 months ago #2 by maime
maime replied the topic: Re:Cramping?
i had FIERCE cramping until about my 5th month. and the docter told me it was \"stuff\" stretching. the nurse elaborated on this to mean ligaments and muscles. also it got really bad and they did an ultrasound-turns out i was REALLY constipated. go get yourself some ice cream or something dairy to speed up the poop process

More
12 years 3 months ago #3 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:Cramping?
as long as there is no bleeding a long with your cramps they are fine. Just try to relax. If you can lie down when you feel one coming on. If your at work or school and can't lir down just sit down until it goes away. (this is what my doctor told me to do) Good Luck with everything!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

• Suzy
12 years 3 months ago #4 by Suzy
Suzy replied the topic: Re:Cramping?
I am just at the end of my birthcontrol shot. I don't fully lose coverage until tomorrow, but we had sex a couple of days this week. I spotted a little, then it went to a yellowy substance. But all the meanwhile I'm having cramps, but they didn't feel like normal period ones. Nothing else has really happened to me. Oh and one more thing, i don't know if it has anything to do but i have these tiny little bruises on my ankles, sorta like a burst vessel. Is that any relation to anything?

• Loops2708
  • Loops2708's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #5 by Loops2708
Loops2708 created the topic: Cramping?
For a while now I've had mild cramping, is this normal? I'm only about 5 weeks along.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl