Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

spicy food?

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by randomchyck220
randomchyck220 replied the topic: Re:spicy food?
lol i already dont favor spicy things, but i had some chilli ramen noodles (i love chilli) and ehh well lets say 5 mins later i was in the bathroom for an half an hour! spicy food doesnt digest well for me lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by rocky51
rocky51 replied the topic: Re:spicy food?
yah.. i keep eating these spicy SPICY asian cup of noodles things.

but i think im way to early to be having cravings...so its probably just a phase thing...

but there so hot they burn my lips lol

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by nishab98
nishab98 replied the topic: Re:spicy food?
There is many myths too spicy food. I would say like anything else eat in moderation. I dont like spicy foods but I am craving them. I got my first case of heart burn and it wasnt nice!!! So i have cut back!!! LOL

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:spicy food?
Not that i know of. Think of all the women that eat really hot foods in some of the countries where chillie's and curries are part of the standard diet. They have no problems. There is an old wives tale (could work theoretically i guess) that spicy food induces labour. This works on the theory that anything which irritates the stomach irritates the uterus (possibly causing contractions). I ate spicy food when i was pregnant with my daughter and she came out fine. Eat what you usually do, its unlikely to harm the baby.

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:spicy food?
ive heard dat its not such a hot idea coz it will give u heartburn but i craved it and never got any side effects hehe just lucky i guess

More
10 years 1 month ago #6 by health_hd
health_hd replied the topic: Re:spicy food?
No, it is not bad for the baby. I eat so much spicy foods too. you can eat anything except too much sweets/candy and caffeine.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl