Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

implanon, need advice soon!!!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:implanon, need advice soon!!!
Tommswifey, you need to go to the doctor, if you are still bleeding when you urinate go to the Emergency Room...if you are having other symptoms along with a missed period and bleeding you need to get in right away, we can't diagnose you here on the site and tell you what is going on but we can share some risks...you could be experiencing a tubal pregnancy, or internal bleeding of some other sorts...I am not giving you medical advise but I do urge you to seek some from a doctor...let us know what happens...Love Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #2 by tommyswifey
tommyswifey replied the topic: Re:implanon, need advice soon!!!
Do you mean implantation? Well me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex this past weekend and he cummed inside of me.and the next day i started having period cramps and everytime i urinated it was blood and i was so scared and blood was comin from my vagina too. and i thought i was on my period because i felt like it but a few hours and days later i stopped bleedindg so i really need advice too.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #3 by kittson
kittson created the topic: implanon, need advice soon!!!
I need some advice about the implanon, i got it just over 2 weeks ago and the doctor told me to wait 7 days, but my boyf and i were fooling around on the 6th day and he accidently cum but he primosed that it wasnt any where near me. i was still wary though. the next night we had un-protected sex again. but im scared im preg.

i have missed my period, (it usually came every 7 days) but i know the implanon was supposed to stop that. i feel a bit sick and am eating things that i wouldnt normally. in the morning i get period like cramps but they go away pretty quick.

i dont know what to think really. i am pretty scared. i know that the doctor said the implanon was pretty effective but i have heard horror stories about it,

can anyone plz help i need any adivce and soon!

xoxox

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl