Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could I be Pregnant???

More
10 years 1 week ago #1 by Luvsliketis
Luvsliketis replied the topic: Re:Could I be Pregnant???
Ok so heres what happened. my bf and i took a test and it was positive. He told his parents and i told mine..of course my mom had to make me take another one before we went to the doctors. It was positive as well. so i went to the doctors and the made me urinate in a cup and did their own test...which doesnt make sense cuz they basically did what i did twice a home! and i am indeed almost 7 weeks pregnant. our baby is due on july 3rd. my parents are very upset and will only let me see my bf if he comes to our house...untill they can...\"trust us again\"?!? hello i cant get anymore PREGNANT!! well im really scared because im 17 and hes 10 months younger than me...(16) and i cud be accused of statatory rape...and since my birthday is soooo close to the due date my parent's insurance cud not cover the birth if i have the baby after i turn 18...A LOT OF MONEY!!! and then the baby wont have insurance because its the decendent of me and im the decendent of my father not the baby so only (I) can get insurance from him....and thats ONLY if i have the baby before my bday...so im pretty much in big trouble and my bf and i are scared to death...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #2 by kaelynnsXmommy
kaelynnsXmommy replied the topic: Re:Could I be Pregnant???
im 7 months pregnant and the only symptom i had when i took a pregnancy test was that my gums were bleeding easily, i was 3 days late and i spotted instead of starting my period. good luck everyone

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Kinsey
Kinsey replied the topic: Re:Could I be Pregnant???
wow! Everyone needs the same advice! Well I suggest that all of you who think they're pregnant go buy a pregnancy test at the store! They come in packs of two so if you don't believe the result of the first one then you can take the second! That's probably not what it's for but that's what I used it for! I mean you have the same symptoms I had when I found out I was pregnant! You can also go to your doctors. You have to find out though, you need to get prenatal care if you are, take care of your baby! Find out!!!! Good Luck!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Could I be Pregnant???
Well it sounds like a few of you in here need to get some answers... Optionline can help you find the closest center to you to get a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL test, plus you wont have to take it by yourself and find out alone....1-800-395-HELP, it is always best to find out ASAP to make sure you are getting the best care for you and possible baby...Love Meg

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #5 by tommyswifey
tommyswifey replied the topic: Re:Could I be Pregnant???
my name is nikki and im 17 and i've been having the same problems and i need advice too

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #6 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Could I be Pregnant???
Take a test - you could be sounds like you have pregnancy symptoms. If your are then you need to get to a dr so you can have proper antenatal care. Dont put if off. Test soon.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl