Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Preg. but irregular periods?

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by blackgriffix
blackgriffix replied the topic: Re:Preg. but irregular periods?
hey chick, i dont know much about irregular periods- however if you think your pregnant not taking a test is just gonna make things worse because your constantly going to be woundering if you are or not. If you are pregnant hun its not the end of the world no matter what situation your in, if your bf is going to leave you because of it what kind of person does that make him?. Take a test and put your mind to rest first- then take if from there. gem :) xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by morganzmommie
morganzmommie created the topic: Preg. but irregular periods?
Hi, i had a miscarriage in March that resulted in a D&C. My mom forced me to get on the shot right after that. I've had constant bleeding since April. 2 weeks ago my boyfriend and i had sex and a week after that my \"period\" stopped. My breast and nipples hurt to the point that its even painful to put a bra. Thursday afternoon i had one drop of pink spotting i thought was my period. Ive had mild cramping like the feeling of my period coming on. I dont know what to do. Im afraid to go and get a pregnancy test because my family will find out and my boyfriend told me if i am he's leaving. I already have a 2 year old daughter. I dont know what to do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl