Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

anybody else?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #1 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:anybody else?
hey maybe u should get another docs opinion coz somrtimes one doc might miss something and another will pick it up...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #2 by MzLady22
MzLady22 created the topic: anybody else?
Hey i just put a post a few days ago but I was wondering something. Well when i got pregnant almost a year ago it was the worst pain I have ever experienced... Like when my period was sposed to come i had cramps that were atleast 10 times worse than normal, combined with an incredibly sharp pain in my abdomen... it was so bad that when one of these came on i couldnt walk and no amount of advil would ease it. I was woken up 2-3 times a night from one of these \"cramps\" and the only thing i could do to ease it was get in a bath of hotwater. Once at the mall i almost collapsed cuz of the pain, so finally i told my parents and they took me to the hospital, but the doctors did an ultrasound and said there was nothing they could see wrong with me and i was \"just pregnant\". So i was wondering if anyone else experienced anything like this... is it normal or was there something really wrong. ofcourse after my abortion the pain went away but i still occasionally get shooting pains in my ovaries once a week or so that arent nearly as bad but still painful. i told my doctor and she said it was prolly ovulation.. even though im on birth control? anyone have an answer?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl