Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

In Pain!

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #1 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:In Pain!
hey im 27 weeks and had back pain when i was in the early stage firstly stop sleeping on ur back u jus gonna make it worse try sleeping on ur side, left side is best... warm baths are heaven or if in the shower allow the shower head to face the point of pain and let the hot water to hit ur back, a massage is great and when u sleep use a pillow and support ur back... all these tricks worked for me i hope they work 4u girls too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #2 by AmberBlueEyes
AmberBlueEyes replied the topic: Re:In Pain!
I feel back pain too. The pain is like my very lower back right by the top of my buttocks. It is crazy uncomfortable and this is my first pregnancy (that I'm keeping) and I'm only about 13-14 wks.

Another thing, you can take Aleve? I thought we could only take Tylenol?

I also have pains where my (im guessing) my ovaries and such are. When I move, when I don't move. Someone told me that this is due to my pelvis and whatever else is in there stretching. Is this true? Do you know? How long does it last?:huh:

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Mommyof2babies
Mommyof2babies replied the topic: Re:In Pain!
I'm also 15 wks as u know w my 3rd and i had horrible back pain the whole time iwas preg w my son and i have it sometimes this time around if i sit wrong or dont have enough support on my back..i take Aleve for the pain and i get migraines as well.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #4 by mizzana
mizzana created the topic: In Pain!
im 15 weeks pregnant and getting horrible lower bak pain.
i just feel a lot of preasure on my bak.
especially when im laying on it.
while i was pregnant with my first baby a couple of people told me not to get an epidural cause later on in the future i would suffer from back pain.
well when i had him i got it anyways.
is that really wats causing the pain now?
im not that far along to be getting bak pain!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl