Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

whats the chances?

More
10 years 4 weeks ago #1 by nadza
nadza replied the topic: Re:whats the chances?
hey trust me its sooo possible to get preg that way and aparently ur chances are even higher using that method

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by Mommy2Kylie
Mommy2Kylie replied the topic: Re:whats the chances?
The pull out method is only 75-86% effective if done correctly, meaning the guy has total control over his point of ejaculation. Me and my fiancee got pregnant using this method, all my friends that are pregnant or have had babies have gotten pregnant on this method, as well as many on the numerous mommy sites I am a member of. So as my opinion and many others never use this method if you truely do not want to end up pregnant.

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:whats the chances?
well they say 98% but thats bull heres one for you what do you think about this 98% i have been preg 7 times n 4 of them we used taht method so the chance is as good as any.

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by ilovejesse51905
ilovejesse51905 replied the topic: Re:whats the chances?
hey
that is what me and my boyfriend have been doing and now i am waiting to see if my period comes...anything is possible. all it takes is one sperm to get in. i have read many forums that say they got pregnant on the pull out method. good luck!!

More
10 years 1 month ago #5 by keeponrockin
keeponrockin created the topic: whats the chances?
whats the chances of getting pregnant on the \"pull out\" method?

i was just wondering.
because me and my bf do not use protection,
just the pull out.

thanks. :D

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl