Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

The Pill and pregnancy.

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:The Pill and pregnancy.
ive got preg on the pill its not to efective is it??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by aimee85
aimee85 replied the topic: Re:The Pill and pregnancy.
i got pregnant on the pill with my son

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by wishfulthinker18
wishfulthinker18 replied the topic: Re:The Pill and pregnancy.
I'm not for sure if I got pregnant while on the pill or not. I first started taking one called Femcon or something like that back in Feb. We waited about one week and then did it after the doc said one month. when it was time for my period to come. I did but It was soooo crampy and painful. I mean i have crampy periods anyway but I thought the pill helped that. man it hurt. has i was on my way home for the town my husband lived in ( before we got married ) ( about 1 and 1/2 hour drive ) I stoped at a gas station got some gas and then went' to use the bath room. I hope this don't sound nasty but I past something that I thought was a blood clot at first but then I was like \" that is one big clot \" thinking ya know I uselly have them but not like this so i began to look a little closer. It was prob about 2 inches or so long and about 1/2 an inch wide. Bright red and i could see something that looked like vaines in side of it.
I sometimes wonder if or even think I had a misscarriage. but i guess i'll never know.:unsure:

More
10 years 1 month ago #4 by Merla
Merla created the topic: The Pill and pregnancy.
So I have been reading up about the effectivness of the pill (something like 99% when taken perfectly), and its all great, but whats the actual effectivness if some have been missed or taken late (in this case, 3 missed, 2 in the first week, one in the second, and up to 9 taken 12 hours or so after they were ment to be). The internet has some very confusing results on missed pills. Some sites say a missed pill in the first week will cause you to ovulate, whilst others say that the chance of pregnancy after a missed pill or two that isnt exceeding 8 days (on either side of sugar pills) wont matter.

Has anyone here gotten pregnant on the pill?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl