Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Implantation Bleeding

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Implantation Bleeding
it does vary.. i had the bleeding with Skye but not Jordan. Have you been to the doctors?
Could be ur period coming by those signs. Let us know what happens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Implantation Bleeding
hey...thought i would tell people that i have taken 3 tests over the last 24 hrs. All positive but with a pale line - i figure thats because im early in pregnancy (at least thats what the last test instructions said).

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS created the topic: Implantation Bleeding
What does implantation bleeding look like and how heavy is it? Does it vary woman to woman? Im really REALLY hoping im being paranoid and that its just a sign of my period arriving soon (strange) but when i wiped this afternoon after going to the toilet, there was a couple of pink spots on the paper. I have had some cramping also. My period is due though it has been known to play-up in the past. My cycle is anywhere from 28-35 days. Im on the pill, but even in the past when i was on it, my period didnt always come when it was supposed too. I do not have any pregnancy symptoms, except being tired which i have been since my daughter was born. I didnt get any symptoms with her until i was 5 weeks.
HELP??!! Could somebody please tell me i have no reason to worry?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl