Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

What's better a C-section or a regular delivery???

More
9 years 11 months ago #1 by BrookieWookie
BrookieWookie replied the topic: Re:What's better a C-section or a regular delivery???
Vaginal is always the best if there is no other complications. Thats the way a womens body is made to have babies. The healing time is nothing compared to a c-section. I had a vaginal delivery with help with the suction because my baby was face up instead of face down. I had a really great expierence :o)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:What's better a C-section or a regular delivery???
well you seem to have mainly votes for C-section but ill give you my vote anyway-
I had an epidural and had my daughter by vaginal delivery and felt no pain! Most hospitals can give you an epidural when you reach your pain limit and are far enough dialated which only has to be around 2cm.
In a c-section you are awake but usually not that alert plus you cant see whats going on! Seeing it all happen is a great part of it all.
I interned in L&D for school while i was pregnant and assited in 18 vaginal deliveries and observed 8 C-sections. The women doing vaginal usually had wonderful experiences, even without meds most women say its a wonderful time b/c of the endorphin rush. A lot of women after C-sections are more groggy and cant enjoy it all.
I have low pain tolerance but taking an epidural and pushing through it all is a really rewarding experience! Mine was mostly pressure and my fiance made me laugh while i was pushing for all of 20 minutes so i barely noticed anything other than the joy!
good luck!

Kailey, 18
mommy to Faith, 11 days til 1 yr!

More
10 years 2 days ago #3 by MzLady22
MzLady22 replied the topic: Re:What's better a C-section or a regular delivery
according to doctors, in the past few years deaths from child birth have been going up instead of down, because so many c-sections are being done that are not necessary and women die from blood loss and such. So avoid it at all costs unless absolutely necessary.. even if your doctor wants to give you one.. make sure its really really needed

More
10 years 1 week ago #4 by Wifey_CT
Wifey_CT replied the topic: Re:What's better a C-section or a regular delivery???
Well I'm 5 months to and I wanted a c-section but then my sister told me that when you have a natural delivery as soon as they take the baby out every pain you've been feeling for the last 10 months disappears. With a c-section you will still be sore and recovering for weeks afterward more severly. So I'll go for a natural delivery now.:)

More
10 years 1 week ago #5 by rocky51
rocky51 replied the topic: Re:What's better a C-section or a regular delivery???
well i have never had a baby buttt.. i would say no go got the c section..

when i watch baby story on TLC...a lady will have a c section and when they take the baby out...the father usually holds the baby to the mothers face...and the mother cant even hold it!!
i dont know if its like that with all c sections.

its something to consider though...i know if i had achild i would want to be the FIRST person to hold my baby.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #6 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:What's better a C-section or a regular delivery
i had 7 babys normal dev no csection they usaually dont do csection unless theres a reason 4 it but the scar is small now not like yr ago. but def get a epud. it helped me big time. good luck

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl