Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Im sick I have SHINGLES

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by Marie
Marie replied the topic: Re:Im sick I have SHINGLES
Hey, I had the chicken pox when I was pregnant with my second son and I know how uncomfortable that was, I bet shingles is a lot worse.

Is there a lotion or something that helps to sooth the sore spots?

Hope it doesn't last too long for you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #2 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:Im sick I have SHINGLES
hey i wasnt pregnant, but i had shingles when i was 4 years old. my mom wouldn't believe it cos mostly it appears in people aged 50+. it kills like crazy and even tho i was that little i can still remember, i remember the dr putting his stethescope (sp? - you know, the heart hearing thing lol) on my back and even that was painful for me and i started crying and my mom would cry cos when she went to give me a hug to make me feel better id start cryin. it seemed to take forever to clear up, but it was probably cos i was so young. i know i didnt eat cos i felt so ill and hurting, but all i can say is make ur self eat for the baby!

hope ur feeling better soon. i dont know if it can affect a pregnancy, but im sure ur dr wud let u know the details, but i can sympathise with the pain, bet its a million times more uncomforatable being pregnant tho!

get well soon an take it easy xxx

More
10 years 1 month ago #3 by MichellesAMommy
MichellesAMommy created the topic: Im sick I have SHINGLES
:( Has anyone ver gotten Shingles/ Herpes Zoster during their pregnancy??? I got it like a week ago and it sucks!!!! it's really painfull and my doctor said I cant take med's,cause they might harm the baby.... It's so painfull!!!!!!!!! (the doctor said it will go away in 3 weeks!!!! :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl