Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by health_hd
health_hd replied the topic: Re:am i
I would take a test if I were you. At least you would feel better after you took it. Or you should just go to the doctors to get a test done. You sound pregnant to me. I had all those symptoms 4 dpo. If I were you I would start taking more care of my body just in case you are pregnant. Congradulations if you are!

-heather:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #2 by taylor1978
taylor1978 replied the topic: Re:am i
hi tks

did 2 test they were negitive but they were werid ones had to use a cup then put a stick in dont know if i havent done it right i will wait another few days and c what happens if not ill go to the doctors and get it done right.

im only 2 days late but i dont know what to think maybe my peiods will come but its the heaveness i have in my breast that dosnt mormall happen

ill let u knows what happens

tks for ur replys.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3 by Hermia2012
Hermia2012 replied the topic: Re:am i
if your period is late... then take a test.... that is really the only way that you will know... and if you go to your doctor and ask him he/she can give you a test and it will be more accurate... that way you know for sure...
and if it makes you feel better.... i had the same feeling..and i am 13 weeks preggie... :cheer:
i hope this helps... and please post again when you find out...

More
10 years 2 months ago #4 by taylor1978
taylor1978 created the topic: am i
hi first time posting just joined up

i would like some advice please i dont know where to start my periods are only a day late.

but i feel hungry all the time dont feel sick or anything like that my chest is really sore and they feel very heavy also feel hot and cold alot.

i dont know what to think i have 3 kids already but had diffrent symptons with them all.

been feeling hungry for the past week and my breast have been sore for that time too dont feel bloated like u do when ur periods are due or any cramp like u normall get.

would love some advice tks

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl